Tuesday, April 01, 2008

for some reason I just want to say

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck

Mysteriously, I'm not upset or mad about anything. It's just a momentary Tourettian lapse, perhaps a low level reaction to the many things happening. Individually speaking, none of these things is worth even half a line, but it's all the minor little fucks that build up.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck

That's better now. Time for a beer.

My RE agent is lame. My loan officer is lazy and, as far as I can tell, has very little experience. My loan processor doesn't call me back. However, I do have a good escrow officer and the people in another part of loan processing are very good too. The inspectors have been great. And I am going to get this house, so there must be some good coming out of it despite the less than helpful people I'm dealing with.

No comments: